Blogger Templates

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Perfume Pick: Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb'

Hi Lovelies!

Today's blog is short and sweet - fitting really since I don't plan on sugarcoating my love affair with Viktor & Rolf's 'Flowerbomb' fragrance. 


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bottle

When I first discovered this iconic perfume a few years ago, Dutch duo Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren managed to sell its pretty package to me instantly - even before I got to sample its evocative floral scent. With a polished petal pink bottle, rose gold spritzer and signature V&R branding, Flowerbomb was the debut fragrance by this designer label to hit the headlines. Certainly a luxury item that belongs front and centre on any fashionista's dressing table.

Although I don't own Flowerbomb amongst my worldly possessions just yet, I'm always enticed by its evocative floral notes whenever I visit my favourite beauty counters. I've recently been soaking up some style-spiration from InStyle's latest party issue as well. While flicking through the magazine I spotted a glossy four page spread advertising the perfume, with a pull-out scented sample - just enough to whet any fragrance fan's appetite for floral bouquets.


Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb New Ad Campaign

Since Flowerbomb is a little on the pricey side (at £45 for a 30ml size) I may have to live off cheese and crackers if I plan on treating myself to this bottled beauty. One day, she will be mine... Oh yes! ;) 

Which luxurious scents are at the top of your 2016 festive gift list? I'm sure there's at least one bottle you'll be lusting over... hint, hint.

No comments :

Post a Comment

All of your comments are much appreciated - thank you! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...